1/3 Photos of Savory Pork Loin
Marly Deschauer's Note:
This is a great savory recipe to make those pork loins or pork chops pop with flavor!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- 2Mix together the first 4 ingredients (sage, salt, pepper garlic powder) and rub on pork loin or pork chops.
- 3Roast uncovered for approximately 20 minutes per pound of Pork Loin(cooking time will vary depending on the cut of pork that you use).
- 4Next, mix the remaining ingredients in a sauce pan and bring to a boil until thickened. (Note: You may also choose to make extra sauce as this sauce is VERY good!).
- 5Baste the pork with some of the glaze and let cook until the glaze has coated the surface nicely.
- 6Finally, plate the cut pork loin/pork chops and use remaining glaze to pour over the top and serve.
Browse Our Top Pork Loins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pork Loins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Savory Pork Loin
Serving Size: 1 (294 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 593.3
- Calories from Fat 286
- Total Fat 31.8 g
- Saturated Fat 11.0 g
- Cholesterol 136.0 mg
- Sodium 889.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 25.2 g
- Protein 46.1 g