Leeka Loves Cooking's Note:
I created this recipe many years ago and my family loved it! I make it once or twice a month. It's so quick and easy to prepare. Note: I use bacon in my recipe, but you can substitue a chopped up sausage link of your choice. (May use pork loins or pork chops)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In large skillet or wok add bacon and cook on medium heat until brown. NOTE: If using a chopped sausage link in place of bacon, saute sausage in one tbsp of cooking oil.
- 2Add chopped onion and saute for 2 minutes.
- 3Add pork chops.
- 4Sprinkle garlic powder, pepper and paparika over the pork chops and cook for approximately 4 minutes on each side.
- 5Add cream of mushroom soup and 1/2 can of water. Stir together until soup and water are mixed well. Bring to a boil. Once boiling, reduce heat to low and simmer for 30 minutes.
- 6Serve while hot and enjoy!
- 7May add additional salt and pepper to taste.
- 8Suggestion: These pork chops go great over steamed rice!
Browse Our Top Pork Loins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pork Loins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Savory Pork Chops in Creamy Mushroom Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (328 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 533.1
- Calories from Fat 265
- Total Fat 29.4 g
- Saturated Fat 8.8 g
- Cholesterol 130.7 mg
- Sodium 1558.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 3.7 g
- Protein 45.7 g