Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
I created this recipe many years ago and my family loved it! I make it once or twice a month. It's so quick and easy to prepare. Note: I use bacon in my recipe, but you can substitue a chopped up sausage link of your choice. (May use pork loins or pork chops)
- In large skillet or wok add bacon and cook on medium heat until brown. NOTE: If using a chopped sausage link in place of bacon, saute sausage in one tbsp of cooking oil.
- Add chopped onion and saute for 2 minutes.
- Add pork chops.
- Sprinkle garlic powder, pepper and paparika over the pork chops and cook for approximately 4 minutes on each side.
- Add cream of mushroom soup and 1/2 can of water. Stir together until soup and water are mixed well. Bring to a boil. Once boiling, reduce heat to low and simmer for 30 minutes.
- Serve while hot and enjoy!
- May add additional salt and pepper to taste.
- Suggestion: These pork chops go great over steamed rice!