1/1 Photo of Savory Pork Chops
Found this in a Firehouse Collection Recipe Book. Pretty quick to make on a weeknight!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon Cavenders All Purpose Greek Seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 pork loin chops, about 1 inch thick
- vegetable oil, enough to cover the bottom of the skillet
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 2 tablespoons orange marmalade
- green onion, chopped, to garnish
- 1Combine the flour, cavendars greek seasoning, mustard, and pepper in a small bowl, stirring well.
- 2Dredge the chops in the flour mixture; cook in oil in a large skillet over medium high heat until browned on both sides. Remove the chops, and discard the drippings.
- 3Combine the water, soy sauce, ketchup, and orange marmalade.
- 4Return the chops to the skillet, and pour the sauce over the chops. Bring to a boil; cover, reduce the heat, and simmer for 20 minutes or until the chops are tender, turning once.
- 5Sprinkle with green onion slices.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Savory Pork Chops
Serving Size: 1 (273 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 563.0
- Calories from Fat 283
- Total Fat 31.5 g
- Saturated Fat 9.5 g
- Cholesterol 170.8 mg
- Sodium 1257.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 8.0 g
- Protein 54.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Cavenders All Purpose Greek Seasoning