1/2 Photos of Savory Pork Chops
This one is for mustard lovers only.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon ground mustard
- 1 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 4 pork chops (3/4 inch thick)
- 1 -2 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1In a bowl, combine the first 4 ingredients.
- 2Dredge pork chops in flour mixture.
- 3In a skillet over medium heat, brown chops in oil on both sides, about 8 minutes.
- 4Combine the sauce ingredients; pour over chops.
- 5Cover, reduce heat, and simmer until meat is tender, about 20 to 30 minutes.
- 6Spoon sauce over chops when serving.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Savory Pork Chops
Serving Size: 1 (314 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 440.5
- Calories from Fat 202
- Total Fat 22.5 g
- Saturated Fat 6.4 g
- Cholesterol 137.3 mg
- Sodium 495.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 8.8 g
- Protein 43.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: