Recipe by ratherbeswimmin'
This one is for mustard lovers only.
Top Review by Kelly M.
Oh my gosh were these ever delicious! You should like mustard if you make this, BUT, I really didnt find it too overpowering, which I thought it might be with all the mustard powder. After I browned my chop I dont think I let it simmer a whole 20 minutes, but it was VERY tender and juicy. I also had to cut the measurements since I only cook for one. Simple and delicious. Di, pork chops are my favorite thing to eat and this will definitely stay in my cookbook! Thanks for posting it!
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon ground mustard
- 1 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 4 pork chops (3/4 inch thick)
- 1 -2 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 teaspoons ground mustard
- 1 cup water
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 2 tablespoons orange marmalade
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
Directions See How It's Made
- In a bowl, combine the first 4 ingredients.
- Dredge pork chops in flour mixture.
- In a skillet over medium heat, brown chops in oil on both sides, about 8 minutes.
- Combine the sauce ingredients; pour over chops.
- Cover, reduce heat, and simmer until meat is tender, about 20 to 30 minutes.
- Spoon sauce over chops when serving.