Recipe by weekend cooker
excellent pork chop dinner, that goes real good with hot cooked noodles.
Top Review by internetnut
I gave this recipe 4 stars. This was pretty well liked in my house. I had to cook these chops closer to 10 hours so I used frozen tenderloin chops and they held up pretty good. The flavor was good I was expecting more of a sweet taste (could be because I used Splenda brown sugar). I served this as is no noodles. I will be making these again for sure! Thanks for posting a good recipe! Christine (internetnut)
- 6 (3/4 inch) pork chops
- 1 cup pineapple juice
- 1⁄3 cup packed brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons cider vinegar
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large skillet, brown pork chops on both sides and place in a 5 quart slow cooker.
- Combine pineapple juice, brown sugar, and vinegar and mix well.
- Pour brown sugar-vinegar mixture over pork chops.
- Cover and cook on low for 4-5 hours.
- Serve over hot cooked noodles.