Prep 20 mins
Cook 4 hrs
excellent pork chop dinner, that goes real good with hot cooked noodles.
- 6 (3/4 inch) pork chops
- 1 cup pineapple juice
- 1⁄3 cup packed brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons cider vinegar
- In a large skillet, brown pork chops on both sides and place in a 5 quart slow cooker.
- Combine pineapple juice, brown sugar, and vinegar and mix well.
- Pour brown sugar-vinegar mixture over pork chops.
- Cover and cook on low for 4-5 hours.
- Serve over hot cooked noodles.
I gave this recipe 4 stars. This was pretty well liked in my house. I had to cook these chops closer to 10 hours so I used frozen tenderloin chops and they held up pretty good. The flavor was good I was expecting more of a sweet taste (could be because I used Splenda brown sugar). I served this as is no noodles. I will be making these again for sure! Thanks for posting a good recipe! Christine (internetnut)
Very quick and easy but not as flavorful as I thought it would be. Wish I had read the other reviews about adding cornstarch to the sauce. Served with rice. Made for 1-2-3 Hit Wonders.
This was tonight's dinner for the men in the house. A slow cooker recipe was just what I needed and this fit the bill perfectly. It was served on rice and with peas and mushrooms. They loved the sweet/sour flavor and were cutting the loin chops that I used with forks. As did Lorrie, I thickened the sauce some with cornstarch.