Recipe by pines506
Perfect weeknight meal. Easy to put together, but really tastes special. The original recipe called for rosemary, but my family isn't a big fan of rosemary, so I use garlic instead. We like it with mashed potatoes or rice.
- 4 (4 ounce) boneless pork loin chops
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 1⁄2 cups sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1⁄2 lb fresh green beans, cut into 2-inch pieces
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large skillet brown pork chops in oil and butter on each side. Remove the chops and keep warm.
- In the same skillet, saute the mushrooms, beans and garlic until vegetables are tender.
- Stir in the soup, water and pepper; bring to a boil.
- Top with pork chops.
- Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 10-15 minutes until pork juices run clear, stirring occasionally.
- Serve sauce over chops.