1/1 Photo of Savory Pistachio Mini Loaves
These small savory loaves are perfect for gift giving or when you just want enough bread for a small portion to accompany soup. One small loaf is the perfect size for 2-3 servings and you can freeze the second loaf if you like. I originally obtained this recipe after I saw it demonstrated on a cooking program called All in Good Taste.
My Private Note
small l ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2Grease and flour two small loaf pans (I use the small disposable tin foil ones sold in 3-packs for gift giving).
- 3In a mixing bowl, whisk oil, milk, and eggs until combined and smooth.
- 4In a larger bowl, combine all dry ingredients,except nuts.
- 5Combine the wet& dry mixtures using a spoon just until combined- just don't overmix or it will toughen the bread.
- 6Stir in nuts.
- 7Pour into the prepared pans and bake approximately 20 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- 8Let cool on a wire rack.
Browse Our Top Quick Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Savory Pistachio Mini Loaves
Serving Size: 1 (593 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 853.3
- Calories from Fat 408
- Total Fat 45.3 g
- Saturated Fat 8.6 g
- Cholesterol 224.3 mg
- Sodium 1152.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 89.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.6 g
- Sugars 8.5 g
- Protein 23.2 g