Prep 30 mins
Cook 45 mins
I made this for my daughter who loves to eat cheese, bacon and everything bad for one's health. But I tell you, it was scrumptious! Saw this episode in Martha Stewart sometime not long ago.
- 473.18 ml flour
- 2.46 ml baking powder
- 59.14 ml white sugar
- 1.23 ml salt
- 118.29 ml butter, chunked to small pieces
- 2 eggs, beaten slightly
- 3 large eggs
- 453.59 g ricotta cheese
- 113.39 g mozzarella cheese
- 113.39 g prosciutto or 113.39 g bacon
- 59.14 ml parmesan cheese
- 2.46 ml fresh pepper
- 44.37 ml fresh parsley, chopped
- 4.92 ml salt (optional)
- Mix everything to form crust in a bowl then knead on floured board ( about 5 minutes), make into a big circle and put on 9" pie pan.
- Set aside or refrigerate while you do the filling.
- In a large bowl, mix all the ingredients together till well blended.
- Pour to the chilled crust.
- Bake 40-45 minutes in a 375 oven till center semi firm.
- Cool on wire rack a little.
- Best eaten warm.
great eaten warm. Yum! had this for breakfast with my coffee. uuummm umm! thanks for posting!
I have this recipe on file, tried it 3 months ago. It's very good but so filling! You have to cut the pie into 16 wedges instead of 8 because its too too rich. I served it to my friend when she passed by the house and she raved about it! thanks!