- 1⁄4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 3 ounces fat free cream cheese
- 1 -2 tablespoon lemon juice or 1 -2 tablespoon apple juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄8-1⁄4 cup natural applesauce
- 2 apples, sliced
- 1 small banana, sliced
- celery rib, sliced into 4-inch pieces
- 2 cups broccoli florets
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine the peanut butter, cream cheese, juice and cinnamon in food processor.
- Blend until smooth.
- Add applesauce, little by little, to bring to the desired consistency for the dip.
- Chill before serving with fresh fruits and vegetables.
- Also try over baked sweet potatoes!