Recipe by True Texas
I love this unique party mix. It was in a grocery store recipe flyer for Kraft holiday food. It was probably back in the early 80's. It makes a lot so be prepared to share with friends.
Top Review by gumbofreak
I've been looking off and on for this recipe for ages! First saw that Kraft ad you refer to in TV Guide years ago. I particualrly like it because it's so unusual --- like one I may post using curry and popcorn and cheese crackers and other surprises. Thank you for sharing.
- 3 cups small pretzels
- 2 cups shoestring potatoes (2 cans)
- 2 cups Spanish peanuts (1 12.5 oz. can)
- 3 1⁄2 ounces Durkee onions
- 1 1⁄2 cups seasoned croutons
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese
- 1⁄2 cup parkay squeeze margarine