Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is from Simple & Delicious. These are so easy to make and go great with just about everything.
- 1 (17 1/3 ounce) package frozen puff pastry, thawed
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 1⁄2 cups grated parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon dried rosemary, crushed
- Brush on side of each puff pastry sheet with egg; sprinkle with cheese and rosemary.
- Cut each sheet into ten 1-inch strips.
- Place 1 inch apart on greased baking sheets.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 10-13 minutes or until golden brown.
I f anybody likes cheese sticks, they should make these. I made it to a tee, and it was Very Good. Anybody with kids should make these, for them as a snack.