Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
Substitute 1 jar (12 oz.) roasted red peppers, drained and chopped for the red pepper
- 1 (8 ounce) package Philadelphia Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese, divided
- 2 (8 ounce) cans refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 1 cup chopped red pepper
- 1⁄4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- PREHEAT oven to 350°F Mix cream cheese and 3/4 cup of the Parmesan cheese with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended.
- SEPARATE crescent rolls into 8 rectangles; press perforations together to seal. Spread 3 tablespoons cream cheese mixture onto each rectangle; top with red pepper and parsley. Fold long end of dough up over filling to center; fold up again to enclose remaining filling. Cut each into 4 equal size squares. Place seam sides down on baking sheet. Sprinkle with remaining 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese.
- BAKE 13 to 15 minute or until golden brown.