Recipe by FLUFFSTER
Here's a great way to use left-over rice. This is super easy and so good! I find myself making extra rice just so I can make this. This is just wonderful!
Top Review by Baby Kato
I love rice pancakes FLUFFSTER and these certainly do not disappoint. I loved the addition of the thyme to the pancakes. I did add some sweet onions as I didn't have enough green onions. Lovely and crisp and tender on the inside. Just the way I like them. Thanks for sharing a recipe that i will make again.
- 1 cup rice (cooked)
- 1 large egg, beaten
- 1⁄3 cup scallion, sliced
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons oil (for frying)
Directions See How It's Made
- To a cup of rice, add a beaten egg,scallions, thyme, salt and pepper.
- Heat the oil in a large, nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add heaping Tbsps. rice mixture(it will be loose, flatten slightly and fry until brown on both sides.
- Drain on paper towels.