Recipe by CindiJ
Recipe courtesy of Taste of the South. This is great using frozen corn - I cannot wait to try with a fresh summer crop!
Top Review by Sandi (From CA)
Oh, YEAH! I could eat bowls of this all by myself, all day long. This technique brings out the sweetness of the corn and couple with the roasted peppers (I had to use roasted bell as that's what I had on hand) and the seasonings, it's just perfect, to say nothing of easy and fast. I want more. NOW. :) Thanks for this lovely recipe, Cindi!
- 1⁄2 cup unsalted butter, plus
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter, softened, divided
- 4 cups whole kernel corn, frozen or 4 cups corn on the cob
- 1⁄2 cup chopped yellow onion
- 3 tablespoons adams bbq seasoning
- 1 poblano pepper, seeded and diced
- salt & pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large skillet melt 1/2 cup butter over medium-low heat. Add corn and yellow onion, cooking until corn is golden and beginning to brown.
- Add seasoning, poblano pepper and salt and black pepper to taste. Cook for approximately 3 minutes or until poblano pepper is soft. Add remaining 3 tablespoons butter, stirring until melted.