Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
The Dijon mustard really wakes this chicken dish.
- 1 1⁄4 cups seasoned croutons, crushed
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 8 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (about 2 lb.)
- 1⁄3 cup Dijon mustard
- Heat oven to 450.
- Line 15x10x1-inch baking pan with foil.
- In pie pan, crumble croutons, Parmesan cheese and parsley.
- Brush chicken pieces with mustard; roll in crouton mixture.
- Place chicken on foil-lined pan.
- Bake at 450 for 15 to 20 minutes or until chicken is fork tender and juices run clear.