Oh these are so simple and good! The salad dressing mix gives them a savory flavor. Enjoy!
Make and share this Savory Oven French Fries recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Peel potatoes and slice for French fries.
- Lay out on paper towel, pat dry.
- Potatoes should be as dry as possible.
- Put potatoes in a large bowl and drizzle with oil, tossing to coat evenly.
- Lay in a single layer on a large baking sheet; sprinkle dry dressing mix and parsley over all.
- Bake 25 min, then flip over only once.
- Return to oven and increase temperature to 450F.
- Cook 3 to 5 min longer until potatoes are tender and start to brown.