Prep 20 mins
Cook 35 mins
Oh these are so simple and good! The salad dressing mix gives them a savory flavor. Enjoy!
- 6 medium potatoes
- 1 ounce Good Seasons Italian dressing, not mixed
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, Chopped
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Peel potatoes and slice for French fries.
- Lay out on paper towel, pat dry.
- Potatoes should be as dry as possible.
- Put potatoes in a large bowl and drizzle with oil, tossing to coat evenly.
- Lay in a single layer on a large baking sheet; sprinkle dry dressing mix and parsley over all.
- Bake 25 min, then flip over only once.
- Return to oven and increase temperature to 450F.
- Cook 3 to 5 min longer until potatoes are tender and start to brown.
Wonderful recipe! I used frozen french fries and left off the parsley, but the Italian dressing really gave these a wonderful flavor!
You know what's REALLY annoying? Folks that don't follow recipes that are posted, but still feel compelled to review them.<br/><br/>"Duh, I didn't use parsley and I didn't use fresh potatoes and I didn't have any Italian dressing seasoning mix..."<br/><br/>Just don't review the recipe because you DIDN'T follow it. Geez.<br/><br/>(5 stars to counter-balance all of the pointless reviews.)
Simple and good. My grandson loves fries and devoured these. Thanks Loves2Teach for a nice recipe. Made for Cookbook Tag.