1/5 Photos of Savory Oven French Fries
Oh these are so simple and good! The salad dressing mix gives them a savory flavor. Enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350F.
- 2Peel potatoes and slice for French fries.
- 3Lay out on paper towel, pat dry.
- 4Potatoes should be as dry as possible.
- 5Put potatoes in a large bowl and drizzle with oil, tossing to coat evenly.
- 6Lay in a single layer on a large baking sheet; sprinkle dry dressing mix and parsley over all.
- 7Bake 25 min, then flip over only once.
- 8Return to oven and increase temperature to 450F.
- 9Cook 3 to 5 min longer until potatoes are tender and start to brown.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Savory Oven French Fries
Serving Size: 1 (327 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 306.4
- Calories from Fat 63
- Total Fat 7.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 19.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 55.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.0 g
- Sugars 2.5 g
- Protein 6.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Good Seasons Italian dressing