- 5 -6 medium potatoes
- 2 (2 ounce) envelopes Lipton Onion Soup Mix
- 2 -4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1⁄2 cup grated parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Scrub potatoes, do not peel.
- Cut into bite-sized cubes.
- Rinse in cold water and place in gallon size zip-lock bag.
- Add olive oil, soup mix, and cheese.
- Close bag and seal.
- Mix well until potatoes are evenly coated.
- Remove from bag and place in roasting pan and spread out evenly.
- Bake 1 hour or until potatoes are tender.