1/5 Photos of Savory Onion Potatoes
1 hr 10 mins
These have been a family favorite for years and are so simple to prepare.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Scrub potatoes, do not peel.
- 3Cut into bite-sized cubes.
- 4Rinse in cold water and place in gallon size zip-lock bag.
- 5Add olive oil, soup mix, and cheese.
- 6Close bag and seal.
- 7Mix well until potatoes are evenly coated.
- 8Remove from bag and place in roasting pan and spread out evenly.
- 9Bake 1 hour or until potatoes are tender.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Savory Onion Potatoes
Serving Size: 1 (209 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 267.7
- Calories from Fat 63
- Total Fat 7.1 g
- Saturated Fat 2.1 g
- Cholesterol 7.3 mg
- Sodium 1656.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 43.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.1 g
- Sugars 2.3 g
- Protein 8.2 g