Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
These have been a family favorite for years and are so simple to prepare.
- 5 -6 medium potatoes
- 2 (2 ounce) envelopes Lipton Onion Soup Mix
- 2 -4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1⁄2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Scrub potatoes, do not peel.
- Cut into bite-sized cubes.
- Rinse in cold water and place in gallon size zip-lock bag.
- Add olive oil, soup mix, and cheese.
- Close bag and seal.
- Mix well until potatoes are evenly coated.
- Remove from bag and place in roasting pan and spread out evenly.
- Bake 1 hour or until potatoes are tender.
We have made these many times. They are a staple in our house.
These were delish! I only used one pack of seasoning since I made four large potatoes. Really enjoyed these. Everyone gobbled them up. Thanks for posting!
These are wonderful.. We also halved the recipe and for a familly of 4 this works great. Yes, they do stick to the pan, so I think next time I will line the cookie sheet with foil. Thanks for posting! Another great recipe added to our rotation.