- 1 1⁄4 cups flour
- 3⁄4 cup icing sugar
- 3 -9 tablespoons sweet butter (I just use regular ole butter)
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 cup pitted black olives (Nyons if you can find them)
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large bowl combine flour and sugar.
- Beat in butter at medium speed until the misture resembles corn meal.
- Add the oil and olives and beat until mixture forms a spreadable dough.
- Roll out between two layers of plastic wrap around 1/4 inch thick.
- Chill well.
- Remove from fridge and cut, with a cookie cutter, into 2 inch rounds.
- Use up every bit you can.
- Bake at 325*, turning once to brown.
- About 15 minutes total.
- Cool on a rack.