- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1 teaspoon dried sage
- 1 (8 ounce) can refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 1⁄4 cup chopped pecans
Directions See How It's Made
- In a small bowl, add the butter and sage; stir to combine; reserve 1 tablespoon butter mixture for topping.
- Separate the crescent roll dough into 8 triangles.
- Spread remaining butter mixture onto triangles.
- Sprinkle evenly with pecans.
- Roll up dough, starting at the shortest side of the triangle, rolling to opposite point.
- Place on an ungreased baking sheet and curve the roll into a crescent shape.
- Spread reserved butter mixture on the tops of the rolls.
- Bake at 375° for 11 to 13 minutes, or until golden.
- Serve warm.