Prep 20 mins
Cook 15 mins
In local paper, from BH&G New Cook Book
- 2 cups macadamia nuts, broken walnuts and or 2 cups unblanched almonds
- 2 tablespoons white wine
- Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried thyme, crushed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- Spread nuts in a 13x9x2" baking pan.
- Combine Worcestershire sauce, olive oil, thyme, rosemary, red pepper and salt; drizzle over nuts.
- Toss to coat.
- Bake in a 350 degree oven for 12 to 15 minutes or until nuts are toasted, stirring occasionally.
- Spread on a piece of foil; cool.
- Store in an airtight container.