- 2 -3 tablespoons butter
- 1⁄2 lb fresh mushrooms, chopped
- 1 tablespoon shallot, minced
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon dry white wine
- 2 tablespoons pine nuts or 2 tablespoons almonds, toasted
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt butter in skillet. Add mushrooms, shallots and garlic and saute about 6 minutes on med-high heat.
- Add wine and cook 2 minutes longer.
- Cool mixture.
- Remove to serving bowl and stir in sour cream and nuts.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Serve with baguettes or crackers.