1/2 Photos of Savory Mushroom Spread
I am a mushroom lover. Garlic too LOL. This is a good spread to serve on baguettes or crackers
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt butter in skillet. Add mushrooms, shallots and garlic and saute about 6 minutes on med-high heat.
- 2Add wine and cook 2 minutes longer.
- 3Cool mixture.
- 4Remove to serving bowl and stir in sour cream and nuts.
- 5Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- 6Serve with baguettes or crackers.
Browse Our Top Spreads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Spreads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Savory Mushroom Spread
Serving Size: 1 (83 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 112.6
- Calories from Fat 90
- Total Fat 10.0 g
- Saturated Fat 4.5 g
- Cholesterol 18.3 mg
- Sodium 59.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 1.5 g
- Protein 2.7 g