Prep 20 mins
Cook 26 mins
This is a good one. My guests always like these and I do too because they aren't too expensive to make.
- 2 tablespoons margarine
- 2 (4 1/2 ounce) sliced mushrooms, drained
- 2 tablespoons onions, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 8 ounces crescent rolls
- 2 (3 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds, toasted
- 2 teaspoons chopped chives
- Heat oven to 350.
- In medium skillet,melt margarine.
- Stir in mushrooms, onion, lemon juice, worcestershire sauce and garlic salt.
- Cook 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Unroll dough into 2 long rectangles.
- Place in ungreased 9x13 pan.
- Press over bottom and 1/2 inch up sides to form crust.
- Bake at 350 for 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven and spread cream cheese over dough.
- Top with mushroom mixture and sprinkle with sesame seeds and chives.
- Bake at 350 for 8 to 12 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool 5 minutes.
- Cut into squares or triangles.
- Serve warm.