1/1 Photo of Savory Monkey Bread
Really fast and easy! I always make this when I make Spaghetti and Meatballs. This is one of my Mom's "Shoe Box Recipes" so not sure where it is from.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 lb butter, melted
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder with parsley (Lawry's is best)
- 4 (9 1/2 ounce) packages refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 1In a medium bowl, combine butter and garlic powder with parsley; mix well. Separate biscuits and dip each into butter to coat.
- 2In tube pan, place on layer of dipped biscuits in bottom, slightly overlapping each biscuit. Arrange remaining biscuits in zip-zag fashion, some towards center and some towards outside edge of pan. Use all biscuits in as many layers as needed.
- 3Pour half of remaining butter over biscuits.
- 4Bake, uncovered, in 375 degree oven 15-20 minutes.
- 5Invert onto serving platter and pour remaining butter over bread. Serve warm.
Browse Our Top Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Savory Monkey Bread
Serving Size: 1 (108 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 510.2
- Calories from Fat 298
- Total Fat 33.1 g
- Saturated Fat 15.4 g
- Cholesterol 49.8 mg
- Sodium 1240.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 46.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 8.0 g
- Protein 7.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
garlic powder with parsley