Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
Easy, fast and delicious. A great side dish with any meat.
- 2 tablespoons margarine or 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 1⁄2 lbs red potatoes, quartered
- 1⁄2 cup leek, sliced
- 1⁄4 cup red bell pepper, chopped
- 2 -4 tablespoons parmesan cheese, grated
- Place margarine in 2-quart microwave safe casserole.
- Microwave on HIGH for 30 to 45 seconds until melted.
- Add potatoes, leeks and red pepper, toss to coat.
- Cover tightly.
- Microwave on HIGH for 6 to 8 minutes until potatoes are tender, stirring once halfway through cooking.
- Sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
Very good-very easy. Potatoes in a pinch. I also omitted the leeks only because I've never purchased/eaten them. Couldn't even tell you what they look like. But I did add onions to take their place and we liked this recipe alot. Thank you!
OMG, I had made this a couple months ago and lost the recipe. Thought it was so simple I would remember how to make it. NOT. Thank you for posting this, now I can keep it on hand. I remember omitting the leeks and bell pepper because the boys don't care for it. But the parmesan was a hit. Thanks again for sharing. This is a keeper. So simple! ~V