Recipe by Chris from Kansas
Easy, fast and delicious. A great side dish with any meat.
Top Review by jVo
Very good-very easy. Potatoes in a pinch. I also omitted the leeks only because I've never purchased/eaten them. Couldn't even tell you what they look like. But I did add onions to take their place and we liked this recipe alot. Thank you!
- 2 tablespoons margarine or 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 1⁄2 lbs red potatoes, quartered
- 1⁄2 cup leek, sliced
- 1⁄4 cup red bell pepper, chopped
- 2 -4 tablespoons parmesan cheese, grated
Directions See How It's Made
- Place margarine in 2-quart microwave safe casserole.
- Microwave on HIGH for 30 to 45 seconds until melted.
- Add potatoes, leeks and red pepper, toss to coat.
- Cover tightly.
- Microwave on HIGH for 6 to 8 minutes until potatoes are tender, stirring once halfway through cooking.
- Sprinkle with parmesan cheese.