Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
This is a different and delicous meat loaf recipe. My family even kids eat it all in one meal. Also very fast & easy to make
- 1 (6 ounce) package chicken stove top stuffing mix
- 1 1⁄2 lbs ground beef
- 1⁄2 lb ground pork
- 2 beaten eggs
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 slices bacon
- barbecue sauce, for top meat loaf
- 1 1⁄4 cups milk
- soak bread crumbs in 1 1/4 cups milk for 5 minutes.
- add remaining ingredients.
- Place in 9X5 loaf dish.
- cover with bbq sauce & add 2 slices of bacon.
- to top of meatloaf.
- bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour or until done.
This is how i do mine too! I usually use water, but tried milk this time, and it was better. I left the bacon off and used a little barbecue sauce IN the meatloaf (about 1/4 cup) and a mix of ketchup and barbecue on top. My family loved it and dh said it was the best meatloaf I had made!