Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
It's a pretty easy recipe and tastes very good. I bake these on a broiler pan so the grease goes away from the meatballs.
- 1 lb hamburger
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 tablespoon garlic salt
- 1 tablespoon oregano
- 1⁄2 cup breadcrumbs
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine everything in bowl and mix well.
- Make into 1-2" balls and place on pan.
- Bake 20 - 25 minutes or until done.
- Serve with spaghetti and sauce.
very good, and very easy to make. will definitely do this again..