- 5 large potatoes, peeled and diced
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 1⁄2 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 3 tablespoons margarine
- 1 cup sour cream
- 3 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 teaspoon chives, dried
- 1⁄2 cup butter flavored cracker, crushed
- 1⁄4 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook potatoes in salted water until tender. Drain. Beat potatoes, milk, seasoned salt and two tablespoons margarine in a mixing bowl until fluffy.
- Mix in sour cream, cream cheese and chives. Turn into buttered cassrole dish.
- Combine remaining tablespoon of margarine with crushed cracker crumbs. Sprinkle on top of potato mixture.
- Base for 30 minutes tin a 350 degree oven.
- Top with shredded cheese during last 10 minutes of baking time.
- This recipe can be prepared a day in advance.