Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Great low-fat recipe from campbell's low-fat cooking
Make and share this Savory Lemon Chicken recipe from Food.com.
- Spray medium skillet with cooking spray and heat over medium-high heat 1 minute.
- Add chicken and cook 10 minutes or until browned.
- Set chicken aside.
- Add soup, chicken broth, pepper, parsley, lemon juice and paprika.
- Heat to a boil.
- Return chicken to pan.
- Reduce heat to low.
- Cover and cook 5 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink.
- If desired, garnish with lemon slices and fresh basil.