Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Great low-fat recipe from campbell's low-fat cooking
- vegetable oil cooking spray
- 1 lb skinless chicken breast half
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can Healthy Request cream of chicken soup
- 2 tablespoons chicken broth
- 1⁄8 cup red bell pepper, chopped
- 1⁄8 cup green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon paprika
- Spray medium skillet with cooking spray and heat over medium-high heat 1 minute.
- Add chicken and cook 10 minutes or until browned.
- Set chicken aside.
- Add soup, chicken broth, pepper, parsley, lemon juice and paprika.
- Heat to a boil.
- Return chicken to pan.
- Reduce heat to low.
- Cover and cook 5 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink.
- If desired, garnish with lemon slices and fresh basil.