Recipe by COOKGIRl
Don't pay lots of money buying expensive herbed butter at fancy high-end grocery stores; make your own! This butter is delicious on fish, fowl, grilled meats, baked potato and steamed vegetables! From www.worldwidegourmet.com.
- 1⁄2 cup sweet butter, to room temperature
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon fresh chives
- 1 tablespoon fresh chervil
- 1 teaspoon dried lavender, slightly crushed to release flavor (or 1 teaspoon fresh lavender)
Directions See How It's Made
- Chop the herbs finely. In a small bowl, combine all the ingredients thoroughly and mash with a fork.
- Using a small scoop (such as a melon baller), shape the butter into little balls. Place on a tray lined with a piece of aluminum foil and cover with plastic wrap. Set in the freezer to firm up for 30 minutes.
- Good for 1 week.