1 hr 2 mins
Vino Girl's Note:
From Christmas With Southern Living 2005.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/4 cups Italian seasoned breadcrumbs
- 1/2 cup pecans, very finely chopped
- 1/3 cup butter or 1/3 cup margarine, melted
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (3 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (8 ounce) container sour cream
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 egg
- 1 egg yolk
- 1/2 cup kalamata olive, pitted and chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary, chopped
- additional fresh rosemary (to garnish) (optional)
- additional kalamata olive (to garnish) (optional)
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2Combine first 3 ingredients; stir well.
- 3Press into a greased, foil lined 9 inch square pan.
- 4Bake for 12 minutes; allow to cool.
- 5Meanwhile, beat cream cheese, sour cream, and next 3 ingredients at medium speed until smooth.
- 6Add egg and egg yolk; beat until blended.
- 7Stir in olives and rosemary.
- 8Pour into crust and bake for 20 minutes, or just until firm.
- 9Cool to room temperature on a wire rack.
- 10Cover and chill for at least one hour before removing from pan and cutting.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Savory Kalamata Cheesecake Squares
Serving Size: 1 (27 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 36
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 92.3
- Calories from Fat 71
- Total Fat 7.8 g
- Saturated Fat 4.1 g
- Cholesterol 28.1 mg
- Sodium 149.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 0.3 g
- Protein 1.8 g