Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Sun-dried tomatoes, fresh spinach, and crumbled feta cheese each lend their distinctive flavors to this unique steak dish. Your guests will rave, but you don't have to admit that it only took you a few minutes to prepare!
- 4 skirt steaks
- 19.71 ml minced garlic
- 19.71 ml seasoning salt
- 118.29 ml crumbled feta cheese
- 236.59 ml sun-dried tomato
- 473.18 ml Baby Spinach
- 59.16 ml Worcestershire sauce
- Unroll each raw steak on a cutting board.
- Sprinkle the inside of each unrolled steak with 1 teaspoon with 1 teaspoons seasoning salt, 1 teaspoons garlic.
- Spread 1/8 cup feta on each steak.
- Layer 1/4 cup sun-dried tomatoes and cover with 1/2 cup spinach leaves.
- Roll each steak back into a spiral and secure with a couple toothpicks.
- Drizzle each steak with 1 tablespoon Worcestershire.
- Barbecue approximately 15 minutes until steak is cooked to desired doneness.
I made a single serving of this recipe for my father. It looked and smelled wonderful. It was also easy to assemble. I served it with a side of asparagus.