Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
These tasty bread rounds are very good. They were served with a spaghetti dinner, which was perfect. The whole family enjoyed these. They are a snap to make. This recipe is published in "Winning Recipes from Taste of home."
- In a bowl, combine the first seven ingredients.
- Separate biscuits and place on two ungreased baking sheets, let stand 5 minutes.
- Flatten biscuits into 4 inch circles.
- Spread about one tablespoon mayonnaise mixture over each circle gto within 1/2 inch of edge.
- Bake at 400 degrees 10-13 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve immediately.