Recipe by happynana
I found this on the taste of home web site from Quick Cooking by Donna Ebert. I doubled the garlic powder and next time I am going to add some red pepper flakes.
Top Review by germainehaberecht
This is so good! I could have eaten the whole batch all by myself. I won't wait for company to come. Matter of fact, I will bake a batch tonight. Excellent recipe! Thanks happynanna. You made me happy too.
- 2⁄3 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried basil
- 1⁄8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄8 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 dash onion salt
- 1 (12 ounce) package refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat over to 400 degrees.
- In a small bowl combine the first seven ingredients.
- Separate biscuits and place on two ungreased baking sheets (I made mine just a bit smaller and placed on my extra large cookie sheet). Let stand for 5 minutes.
- Flatten biscuits into 4 inch circles. Spread with about 1 tablespoon mayo mixture over each circle to within 1/2 inch of edge (I spread mine all the way to the edge and I had about 2 tablespoons leftover).
- Bake at 400 degrees for 10 - 13 minutes or until golden brown. Serve immediately.