- 2 slices fully cooke bacon
- 2 slices multi-grain bread
- 1 teaspoon grey poupon savory honey mustard
- 1 slice sharp cheddar cheese, cut in half
- 1⁄4 cup thinly sliced fresh pear
- 1 teaspoon butter, softened
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat bacon as directed on package.
- Spread bread with mustard. Top 1 bread slice with cheese, pears and bacon; cover with remaining bread slice. Spread outside of sandwich with butter.
- Cook in skillet on medium heat 3 minutes on each side or until golden brown on both sides.
- KITCHEN TIPS:.
- Serving Suggestion: Enjoy with a cold glass of fat-free milk and the remainder of the pear.