1/1 Photo of Savory Herb Muffins
These muffins are really good and different. Everybody at work just loved them and wanted the recipe. I got this from another Wal-Mart recipe card (usually in the produce section).
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2Spray 12 standard-size muffin cup pan with cooking spray.
- 3Add dry ingredients to large bowl and stir to blend well.
- 4Mix buttermilk, eggs, sour cream and oil in medium bowl to blend.
- 5Add herbs and lemon peel.
- 6Stir buttermilk mixture into flour mixture, do not over mix.
- 7Drop batter into prepared muffin pan.
- 8Brush tops lightly with melted butter.
- 9Bake muffins 15 minutes, brush tops again with butter.
- 10Continue baking until golden on top about 12 minutes longer.
- 11Turn muffins out onto cake rack.
- 12Serve warm with cream cheese.
Browse Our Top Muffins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Muffins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Savory Herb Muffins
Serving Size: 1 (64 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 145.5
- Calories from Fat 40
- Total Fat 4.4 g
- Saturated Fat 1.2 g
- Cholesterol 34.3 mg
- Sodium 150.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 1.2 g
- Protein 4.5 g