Prep 30 mins
Cook 45 mins
This is by far my favorite meatloaf recipe. It is moist and savory, and has always been a big hit anytime I've made it. If you want to lighten it up, you can substitute ground turkey, and it still turns out great!
- 2 lbs ground beef (I usually use 90/10)
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic, plus more
- garlic, to taste
- 2 teaspoons thyme
- 2 teaspoons rosemary
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons parsley
- 2 1⁄2 teaspoons Dijon mustard or 2 1⁄2 teaspoons spiced mustard
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons barbecue sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄2 cup ketchup
- 2⁄3 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- mix all ingredients well, add additional salt and pepper if you like.
- pat into an ungreased loaf pan, smear top of loaf with a little ketchup and bbq sauce.
- bake uncovered at 350, 45 minutes to an hour.