Recipe by graniteangel
These burgers are wonderful. I was tired of mixing ingredients into hamburger trying to get a nice moist flavor. This method really infuses the meat with flavor and is farely simple.
- 1 lb ground sirloin
- 1⁄4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 2 large garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon Lawry's Seasoned Salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 2 teaspoons fresh thyme
- 2 teaspoons fresh rosemary leaves, chopped
- 4 ounces monterey jack and cheddar cheese blend, slices
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced in rings
- 1 onion, sliced
- olive oil
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup barbecue sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- butter lettuce
- 4 kaiser rolls
Directions See How It's Made
- Form hamburger into 4 patties.
- In a bowl or shallow dish mix the worcestershire, garlic, seasoning salt, black pepper, rosemary and thyme.
- Coat each burger with marinade by placing each burger into the bowl, lightly pressing it down and then turning it over to repeat on other side.
- Place burgers on a plate and let marinate in fridge for 20 minutes.
- Grill to or broil to your desired wellness preference.
- Lightly brush your red bell peppers and onions with olive oil and grill or broil until they look soft and caramelized.
- Mix your BBQ, Dijon and Cayenne pepper together.
- Toast the split keiser rolls. Spread about a teaspoon of mayo on each inside of the rolls.
- Stack your burgers as followed:.
- butter lettuce leaf, burger, slice of cheese, tablespoon of BBQ sauce mixture, piece of grilled onion and red bell pepper, and top of roll.
- This is how I like to serve these, but you can build your burger with whatever sauce or toppings you'd like.