1/1 Photo of Savory Herb French Bread
This is a great appetizer for a party or the perfect complete for a steak dinner. It is the creamy blend of herbs and cheese that make it fantastic! This wonderful combination is spread on french bread and then brought to golden perfection in the oven.Yummy, Yummy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat Oven 350.
- 2Mix all ingredients (except bread and paprika)in a food processor until smooth.
- 3Split French bread length wise.
- 4Spread cheese mixture evenly onto both halves of the french bread and sprinkle with paprika.
- 5Bake uncovered on a cookie sheet 15-20 minutes until golen brown and bubbly.
- 6Remove and let cool for 5 minutes.
- 7Slice into 2-3" sections and serve!
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Savory Herb French Bread
Serving Size: 1 (175 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 403.1
- Calories from Fat 159
- Total Fat 17.7 g
- Saturated Fat 3.8 g
- Cholesterol 17.5 mg
- Sodium 876.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 50.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 3.4 g
- Protein 10.3 g