Prep 1 hr
Cook 20 mins
- 1 cup finely chopped roasted turkey
- 3⁄4 cup mashed potatoes
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup cut green beans, cooked
- 1 carrot, grated
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1.5 (14 1/4 ounce) packages refrigerated pie crusts
- 1 large egg, beaten
- poppy seed (optional)
- turkey gravy, warmed
- Stir together first 6 ingredients (turkey through parsley).
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Unroll each piecrust.
- Lightly roll each into a 12-inch circle.
- Cut each piecrust into 6 circles using a 4-inch round cutter.
- Place about 3 T turkey mixture just below center of each dough circle.
- Fold dough over filling, pressing and folding edges to seal.
- Arrange pies on a lightly greased baking sheet.
- Brush with egg, and if desired, sprinkle with poppy seeds.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve with warm turkey gravy.
- Note: unbaked pies can be frozen up to 1 month.
- Bake frozen pies 30-32 minutes or until golden brown.