1 hr 20 mins
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup finely chopped roasted turkey
- 3/4 cup mashed potatoes
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup cut green beans, cooked
- 1 carrot, grated
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1.5 (14 1/4 ounce) packages refrigerated pie crusts
- 1 large egg, beaten
- poppy seed (optional)
- turkey gravy, warmed
- 1Stir together first 6 ingredients (turkey through parsley).
- 2Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- 3Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- 4Unroll each piecrust.
- 5Lightly roll each into a 12-inch circle.
- 6Cut each piecrust into 6 circles using a 4-inch round cutter.
- 7Place about 3 T turkey mixture just below center of each dough circle.
- 8Fold dough over filling, pressing and folding edges to seal.
- 9Arrange pies on a lightly greased baking sheet.
- 10Brush with egg, and if desired, sprinkle with poppy seeds.
- 11Bake for 18-20 minutes or until golden brown.
- 12Serve with warm turkey gravy.
- 13Note: unbaked pies can be frozen up to 1 month.
- 14Bake frozen pies 30-32 minutes or until golden brown.
Browse Our Top Poultry Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Savory Hand Pies
Serving Size: 1 (1211 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 218.9
- Calories from Fat 112
- Total Fat 12.4 g
- Saturated Fat 4.5 g
- Cholesterol 23.3 mg
- Sodium 226.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 1.9 g
- Protein 5.4 g