Recipe by Bec
From "Taste/the Best of Taste," compiled recipes published in the Taste section of The Minneapolis Star, 1972.
- 907.18 g ground round or 907.18 g ground sirloin
- 9.85 ml salt
- 1.23 ml pepper
- 314.66 ml red wine
- 118.29 ml medium onion, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 22.18 ml butter
- 14.79 ml lemon juice
- 14.79 ml minced parsley
Directions See How It's Made
- Season meat with salt and pepper.
- Combine wine, onion and garlic and cook until sauce is reduced to 2/3 cup.
- Add butter, lemon juice and parsley.
- Cool sauce, then blend into seasoned meat.
- Mixture will be moist.
- Shape into 8 patties.
- Grill over hot coals.
- Serve on buttered buns.