Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
5-Ingredient Fix Contest Entry. I have been making this for my family for years. No more boxed mac and cheese for me! Due to the ease of prep and savory taste, I make this skillet dish often. My family refers to it as "that tasty, cheesy hamburger macaroni thingy" A nice, big skillet full makes for great leftovers too! What's not to love!?
- Fry hamburger in large skillet, remove to a bowl and set aside.
- While hamburger is frying, in a large saucepan, bring water to boil and boil macaroni per box directions, cover with lid after draining and set aside.
- In large skillet you fried the hamburger in, add your bag of Simply Potatoes Diced potatoes with Onion and cook over medium heat until potatoes are tender.
- Add the hamburger, macaroni and seasoned salt and mix well.
- Place cheese slices on top hamburger mixture and remove from heat, allowing cheese to melt.