Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
Easy to make, take and go!
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 3⁄4 teaspoon sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 1⁄8 teaspoon celery seed
- 2 (10 inch) flour tortillas, warmed
- 1⁄4 lb thinly sliced deli ham
- 1⁄3 cup swiss cheese, shredded
- 2⁄3 cup lettuce, shredded
- 1 medium tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 1 green onion, chopped
- In a small bowl, whisk the first six ingredients.
- Spread evenly over each tortilla.
- Layer the ham and cheese.
- Top with lettuce, tomato and onion.
- Roll tightly and secure with toothpicks.
This is so yummy. The mayonnaise is very good. I used emmenthal cheese. And omitted the green onion. It was also very good prepared the night before and brought to work for my lunch. Thanks CoffeeB :) Made for Market tag game
Pretty good meal to pull together quickly for a weekday. I think I used a bit too much onion, as it was a bit too strong for my liking. Otherwise, made exactly as directed.
I really enjoyed this for lunch today. I used a small oatmeal wrap and for the spread I used 1/2 teaspoon each of whole egg mayonnaise and Dijon mustard and a good pinch of celery seed and this was delicious with the smoky ham, sharp cheddar, crispy lettuce, juicy tomatoe slices and a touch of spring onion yummmmm. Thank you CoffeeB, made for ZAAR Chef Alphabet Soup.