Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is a simple ham caserole recipe that I have been serving my family for years. This is always a family favorite after a holiday when we have baked ham left over. My sons loved the flaky cheese biscuits that top the pie. I prefer to use low sodium soup in this recipe because ham tends to be salty.
- Saute onions and green peppers in vegetable oil, stir in flour, add soup and 1 1/3 cups milk and cook until thickened.
- Add ham and lemon juice, mix and pour into greased baking dish.
- Mix Bisquick, 2/3 cups milk, and cheese until soft dough forms.
- Drop dough by spoonfuls on top of ham mixture covering the entire top.
- Bake at 450 degrees for 15 minutes, reduce heat to 425 degrees and bake 10 minutes longer.