Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
Delicious and easy to prepare recipe for quiche.
- 1 deep dish pie shell
- 5 large eggs
- 3⁄4 cup light cream
- 1 cup chopped ham
- 1 cup chopped mushroom
- 1 tablespoon butter or 1 tablespoon margarine
- 1⁄3 cup lightly caramelized onion
- 1 cup freshly grated gruyere cheese
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh thyme leave
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Thinly slice onions and lightly brown in tablespoon of butter. Set aside. Whisk eggs and light cream together. Add ham, mushrooms, caramelized onions, cheese, thyme leaves, salt and pepper. Whisk together until combined. Prick pie crust a few times with fork. Pour mixture into pie crust. Bake for 1 hour or until set.