- 8 slices bacon, uncooked
- 8 (4 ounce) beef tenderloin steaks, 1 inch thick
- 1⁄3 cup steak sauce
- 1⁄4 cup ketchup
- 1⁄4 cup orange marmalade
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons minced onions
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
Directions See How It's Made
- Wrap bacon slice around edge of each steak; secure with string or toothpick.
- Mix steak sauce, ketchup, marmalade, lemon juice, onion and garlic; set aside.
- Grill or broil steaks 5 to 7 minutes on each side or until cooked through, brushing often with about 1/2 cup of the steak sauce mixture.
- Serve steaks with remaining steak sauce mixture.